2013年6月3日 星期一

Freeing writing 2---passport, walk in heat


I didn't go to class this morning. Kammy is applying for a passport. In fear of no more chance of applying, today we got up early and finally made the reservation. There's an online reservation for this but all are full until July. We can't wait until July, we can't wait that long. We want to make our trip in the reviewing weeks---that's between June and July. Kammy's photo for the passport might not be right for her eyebrow was covered by the bang. Maybe they could fix it.

Before that, we went to Mcdonald's for breakfast, I had chicken stick macaroni with pork bone soup, chicken soup run out. Soymilk tasted like mine, smoother. Unsatisfied, a thought of Hainan chicken rice(Kao mam gai or com ga hainan) flashed through my mind after Kammy suggested.

pillow and blanket dress in new yaohan
--changed every period


After the passport thing we walked a little bit in New Yaohan, where we could be cooled off with its air condition. Hearing the music on the background and reminding by Kammy the song I felt like going to karaoke. Yet the sun beated me and destroyed all my desire to do anything but walk home and cool down.

Bought everything for the rest of two days, more beans for our healthy breakfast and snack, we continued to walk in the heat. Today is outrageously hot, and I'm always listless before the sun and heat. No.35 was getting closer we ran all the way to the bus stop with bags of foods and a backpack on my back. Getting on the bus and feeling the cool air made me relieved.

The new dish today(not quite new, but will cook with the clay pot like in a restaurant) is enoki mushroom beef roll with tofu. Yummy though too much fat. Fried cucmber with garlic, fried white cabbage as well.

Tired and sleepy as always, napped and woke up it's been 3 hours away. Left with the undigested food in my stomach I was cooking another meal. Stuffed. Time for AV class. Not the AV from Japan! Audio Video class. It was all the british accent that's so difficult to understand I can hardly heard anything without subtitles.

Back home I made soymilk again. Red beans soybeans, walnut...

2013-5-30

沒有留言:

張貼留言