2013年6月3日 星期一

Start of free writing---soymilk machine, cooking

Soymilk with dregs that can be cooked

Today is Wednesday. I don't have to get up for 8am class so I could sleep more and make myself soymilk and did some stuff without hurry. My soymilk included soybean, black seasem, peanuts, rice. It's made up of a lot of nutrious things. I make the best use of the soymilk machine, I want to do it when I can only do it at school. When I am back home or wherever else I can't do this. It took about 30 minutes to make the multi-soymilk, as soon as it finishes, I have to pour it out into a glass and wash it right away. Everytime it's washed by me because my friend cannot, or it's just I am not confident to let her do it. This machine has to be handled carefully. After drinking a bit of it it's time for me to go to school. I still feel tired after all the sleeping, though it's always dreaming while sleeping. Since my travel to Saigon, and the lack of sleep the last day I was there, I have not had enough energy.

I have eaten all these foods and drank all these drinks now it's time for me to get back to my vegetarin life-style. In Saigon the amount of vegetable I ate was next to zero. The iced drinks I had were soon followed by a liquid of shit.(God, this is disgusting!) And I didn't feel healthy. So it's good for me to get back to my usual life style.

I like cooking food. I like the food I cook. Or more precisely, I like the food my friend and I cook. It's a bit hassle to wash and clean after cooking, but I still like it. It saves me a lot, a big money I have saved since I started cooking. And I'm always well fed by the food. The many different dishes made from a limited kinds of vegetables are created mostly by my friend. She's a good cook, and I'm not bad. I enjoy her cooking skills, and she enjoys the new flavor brought by my gradually matured skill. It's good we both are a cook, not just someone who sits and waits.

This afternoon while my friend was sleeping I had more time to focus on reading alone. I do feel like reading and writing more to practice. I need improvement. Especially I think christin's blog's writing is so great after reading it and the comments. I want my writing like this. I think a writing starts from "copying", here copy I mean writing the sentence I don't know, the phrases I don't use, the style I don't write. Learning is from copying from a thousand people and you combine it so well that it becomes your own thing.

I'm writing this because I went look for what I could do to learn writing, and again Free Writing is the suggestion again.(Previous suggestion of the same is from the Writers INC writing book duck gave me. So I really want to do it in the hope of improving my writing and clearing the blocks in my thinking.

2013-5-29

沒有留言:

張貼留言