2013年6月3日 星期一

Free wriitng 3---time with parents, CSI, research for trip


It is Monday night, I finished all the work and now can lay back and relax and have time to do the free writing now. I missed the free writing last night, as I have a lot of researching on hotels to do for my trip to shantou and xiamen.

Let me take a bit review of what I have done this weekend. On friday of the 7pm class I skipped the second lecture so could lead back an hour ahead. Back to Macau we looked around at Espirit outlet and found a few pieces of clothes I liked. It was on sale, 40% off for 4 pieces, and 60% for 6. I couldn't make up to 4 myself, so I gave up on it. But I did buy a dress which size is 40 costs 69! 69 on a shorts earlier, and this time on a black short skirt. I would never imagine myself wearing short skirt but no that I wear shorts I could wear that kind of short skirt. It came out pretty nice on me with a grey vest which is 249 without any discount.

Back home I found my mom lying on the sofa alone watching tv while half sleeping. She told me to drink the soup. I showered and came out seeing my exhausted mom I felt like I should help her massage to make her feel good. I taught her to sit straight, to stretch her back, and helped stretch her back while talking her the benefit of stretching especially in her age. She joyfully accepted, more of the massage. Chat with my mom at that moment is very pleasant. I like that with my parents when they don't have to work and hurry for something or busy or worry. I think in most situation a person in a very relaxing situation takes in advise more happily and easily. But of course my mom would never remember or bother to do this. Anyway, I'm glad I can help out. And I hope I can always help my parents a bit on their health. Even just a bit.

The next day on saturday I went out with Kammy. I went to the post office to pick up a book sent by kas named when the mountain sees the moon. I haven't had time to read it yet. And then we ate curry coconut chicken noodles in the thai cuisine place. Aroy mat ka after a long time! After the noodles we went to Gongbei, started a bank account, checked fare price to shantou. Right after that we hurried to CSI. Totally disappointed by the experience we had there, we still managed to finsih the three cases. It's just all about checking a crime scene, looking up all the answers on different computers. Well, I think I learned something about how the investigators look for clues and get crime solved. We spent a good 2 hours in there. When the staff there asked us for the fares to get the souvenirs, I just said: "No, we don't have, ok, we don't need the souvenirs!" Despite the experience, we still saved 288MOP and as well wasted 2 hours.

At night my brother suggested hot and sour noodles for dinner, I didn't try the restaurant he went to, but the taste is not as bad as the one Karen adviced. But again very salty and full of msg(monosodium glutamate). Thank you brother for the meal anyway. Rode to the building where now my mom is watching and next to which became my father's working place at night. My mom cooked the soup, I drank and brought some home. Again I'm in the paradise of chatting with my parents. They were happy and I was happy. I accompanied my dad to inpect the floors, down we came and made fun of the uniform my dad's wearing. Silly looking to my dad but nice looking to me! Mom was chatting with her friend aunt Meiying.
mom's friend in the clinic

At night bitch reminded me. I had a good time chatting, singing with her. But the next morning is painful, as I had to wake up early. In my company I went to Zhongshan with my parents and her friend to see a doctor who is fixing my dad's problem. We went nearby the market to eat in a restaurant where my throat was stuck by a fish bone that is still a pain in my throat. They rush everything, eating included. That made my eating faster. They went right away to the hair salon, there I saw the chinese doctor who once diagnosed my neck problem. I took many pictures of my parents sitting next to each other while having their haircut.  A beautiful couple were here! Then I got the meatballs to "bring" back. My dad got a working 25 yuan working shoes with discount due to the flood on products. Hot as it is, I still enjoyed my time with my parents. Home we arrived, I sat back on the sofa, drank tea and spent time with my dad. Nothing is bothering us, idle we could be. Time for my dad to leave, and I finished reading on my laptop, went.

At night we kept searching, and I was tired. The next morning(today) we didn't make it to LaoZhao's class, as usual.

2013-6-3

沒有留言:

張貼留言